HTC has officially announced its latest flagship, the HTC 10.
This is a follow-up to the HTC One M9 and brings back a familiar design but also introduces notable changes. While the hardware resembles previous flagship smartphones, HTC has improved the camera and audio experience.
Canadians can purchase the HTC 10 at Bell and unlocked through HTC’s online store. Below are the complete specs, availability and pricing.
HTC 10 Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 2.2Ghz Quad-core, 64-bit processor
- 5.2 inch, Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels,564 ppi) Super LCD 5 with curved-edge Gorilla Glass
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB or 64GB internal storage, MicroSD expandable up to 2TB with Flex Storage
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 2 (1.55µm pixel size, OIS, Dual tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera (1.34µm pixel size), OIS, Full HD 1080p video recording
- HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition, Dolby Audio, Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 3000 mAh battery
- 145.9mm x 71.9mm x 3mm
- Colour options: Onyx (black) or Ceramic (limited edition)
- Weight: 161 grams
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5GHz)
- LTE: B1,2,3,4,5,7,12,13,17,20,28,29. GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
HTC 10 pricing and availability
The HTC 10 will be available in Canada exclusively through Bell in Glacier Silver. In addition, HTC states the new flagship will ship to customers “early May.” There is no indication from Bell on the 2-year contract or no-term pricing.
In addition, for those interested in purchasing the HTC 10 unlocked can do so from HTC.com/ca in Glacier Silver and Carbon Gray for $999 CAD. HTC notes that the HTC 10 “Ships in 1 to 3 business days.”
Related reading: HTC 10 hands-on: HTC’s last, best hope at smartphone relevance