Google has released a new update for the Android 11 Developer Preview 2 build that it launched earlier in March.
According to Google, Android 11 Developer 2 is a minor update that fixes bugs discovered by developers.
- Fixed an issue where a crash would occur when long pressing to select an element within the recent apps overview.
- Fixed an issue where the status bar could crash in the background if its components weren’t all initialized yet.
- Fixed an issue where too many WindowTokens were created by SystemUI causing jankiness and dropped frames when navigating and scrolling apps.
- Fixed an issue where the Wear OS app could crash when trying to pair a Wear OS device.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings app could crash after tapping the search bar in the app.
Source: Android Developers