Everyone knows about Netflix, Crave and Amazon Prime Video, but there are also other video streaming platforms in Canada for fans of niche content.
For example, NBC Universal’s Hayu is a reality TV subscription streaming service that gets new series monthly and continuing series weekly.
Here’s what’s coming to Hayu in July:
- Top Chef Amateurs: season 1 (from Friday, July 2nd)
- The Real Housewives of Potomac (from Monday, July 12th)
- Dress to Impress: season 1 & 2 (from July 10th)
- Charmed to Death: season 1 (from July 19th)
- Notorious: The Girl in the Box (from July 18th)
- Shahs of Sunset: season 9 (Mondays)
- Married to Medicine Atlanta: season 8 (Mondays)
- Snapped: season 29 (Mondays)
- Below Deck: Mediterranean: season 6 (Tuesdays)
- Watch What Happens Live: season 18 (Tuesdays – Sundays)
- The Real Housewives of New York City: season 13 (Wednesdays)
- Botched: season 7A (Wednesdays)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Thursdays)
- Family Karma: season 2 (Thursdays)
- Million Dollar Listing New York: season 9 (Fridays)
- Reunion Road Trip: season (Fridays)
- Top Chef: season 18 (Fridays)
The price of Hayu increased earlier this month — read more on that here.