Humble Bundle is offering an ‘Out in The Open World’ bundle with the likes of Borderlands, Hurtworld, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon and more included.
The bundle features the following titles:
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced
- AER Memories of Old
The bundle can be divided into three separate bundles with different pricing.
- The first bundle is a one-item bundle and includes AER Memories of Old. It costs $1.20.
- The second bundle is a four-item bundle and includes Hurtworld, Supraland, Yooka-Laylee and AER Memories of Old. The four-item bundle costs $14.20.
- The last one is a seven-item bundle and includes Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, Borderlands Game of The Year Enhanced, Hurtworld, Supraland, Yooka-Laylee and AER Memories of Old. The seven-item bundle costs $14.50.
Additionally, the amount you pay for the bundles goes to three different destinations: the published of the title, a charity of your choice and Humble.
- For the first $1.20 bundle, $0.78 goes to the publisher, $0.06 goes to charity and $0.36 goes to Humble.
- For the second $14.20 bundle, $9.23 goes to the publishers, $0.71 goes to charity and $4.26 goes to Humble.
- The final bundle costs $14.50 out of which $9.43 goes to the publishers, $0.72 goes to charity and $4.35 goes to Humble.
At the time of publication of this story, Humble has sold 18,813 of these bundles and has raised over $36,500. The Out in The Open World bundle offer stands good until Friday, June 25th.
Click here to learn more about the bundle’s offering or to purchase it.