Every month, Xbox brings new titles to its Xbox Game Pass subscription service. Microsoft adds games to its service in two different waves and now the company has revealed what’s coming out in the second half of March.
Notably, EA and Codemaster’s F1 2021 and FoamPunch’s upcoming Shredders are among the new Game Pass titles.
- Tunic (Console) — March 16th
- Shredders (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – March 17th
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 17th
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (Console) – March 22nd
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 22nd
- Norco (PC) – March 24th
- F1 2021 (Console) – March 24th
- Crusader Kings III (Xbox Series X|S) – March 29th
- Weird West (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 31st
Additionally, here’s what’s leaving Game Pass on March 31st:
- Madden NFL 20 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Narita Boy (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Shadow Warrior 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Furthermore, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate costs $16.99/month and is required for streaming (which Xbox refers to as ‘Cloud’) to mobile devices and browsers. On top of that, this tier includes Game Pass for both Console and PC, as well as subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold and EA Play.
Find out what came to Game Pass in early March here.
Image credit: Xbox
Update: 16/03/2022 at 1:49pm ET — Updated to mention that Canadian-made Tunic has been confirmed to be coming to Game Pass on March 16th, the game’s launch day.