If you have one of OnePlus’ latest flagships, you might gain access to the company’s latest update soon, which packs in the April security patch and a few bug fixes.
The update is currently rolling out in the European Union and India, however, a representative from the company said that Canadian users still need to wait as the company fixes a technical issue. The update will ship as soon as that’s fixed, so ideally, it will be very soon or at least in the next few days.
The OnePlus 8 is getting OxygenOS 10.5.7, while the OnePlus 8 Pro is being updated to OxygenOS 10.5.8. Both updates are identical, according to GSMArena, so they’ll provide some stability improvements and camera upgrades.
The changelog from OnePlus below:
- Optimized touch and interaction experience
- Improved power consumption performance of the system
- Improved the video playing effect when in low brightness
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection
- Optimized the HDR video effect
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability
- Enable 5G for Telia Norway (EU Only)
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfer
- Improved the stability of communication
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness