October 4, 2013 10:48am
The day is here for all lovers of large phones and S Pens.
The Galaxy Note 3 is now available, along with the Galaxy Gear smart watch, at carrier stores and retail outlets. The 5.7-inch smartphone is an impressive piece of technology, and a significant improvement, both aesthetically and functionally, over last year’s Note II.
While prices vary somewhat, both on subsidy and outright, the carriers all agree that this is one of the most expensive and premium products on their shelves.
- Rogers: $249.99 on contract; $699.99 month-to-month (price may be more if purchased outright)
- Bell: $299.95 on contract; $799.95 outright
- TELUS: $299.99 on contract; $750 outright
- Videotron: $199.99 on contract w/ $70 plan; $249.99 on contract w/ $60 plan; $749.99 outright
- WIND Mobile: $449 on WINDtab; $749 outright
- Eastlink: $299 on contract; $749 outright
- MTS: $249.99 on a 2-year and $749.99 outright
- Mobilicity: TBA
- SaskTel: $299.99 on contract; $749.99 outright
As for the Galaxy Gear, the carriers are having a bundle say between October 4th and October 6th, where the smart watch is discounted $100 if purchased with a Note 3 on contract.