May 7, 2012 2:15pm
Apple has released a bugfix update for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, incrementing to version 5.1.1. The 54.5MB file addresses some outstanding issues that were either overlooked or introduced in 5.1, such as HDR photo taking and AirPlay video playback.
If you’re already running a device with iOS 5.0 or above, you can go to Settings/About/Software Update to download the file over the air. If not, head on over to iTunes with your phone or tablet plugged in.
The full changelog is as follows:
– Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
– Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
– Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
– Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
– Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
Source: Cult of Mac