The Nexus 5 – which is manufactured by LG – has leaked out in videos and pictures over the past several weeks. Rumours are that we’ll an official unveiling on October 14th. In the meantime, the latest gem to surface is a device manual for the LG – D821 with Nexus written all over it.
The 281 page doc is a draft and not the final manual, but does give a good rundown of what we can expect. Inside there’s specs, schematics and a full look at the Nexus 5. As for specs, the manual confirms previous rumours and also reveals a 16GB and 32GB versions are en route.
- 5.0-inch, 1920 X 1080 1080p IPS LCD display (Page 7)
- 16 and 32GB internal storage (Page 7)
- 2GB RAM
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 8MP rear camera with OIS (optical image stabalizer), 1.3MP front camera
- 2,300mAh battery
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- HDMI via Slimport
- Micro SIM card slot
- NFC, Notification light and Wireless charging
- Overall dimensions are 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1
- Weight 139.5 g
Source: Android Police