HTC just might be coming to market with a larger HTC One. According to a post on Pocket-Lint and reliable device leaker evleaks, HTC is currently testing a device with the codename of T6 that has a display size between 5 and 6-inches. There’s no word on a release date, but the rumoured device reportedly has arrived in several variations with the following Linux code:
– T6_UL: cassiopeia Communication system: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
– T6_U: columba Communication system: GSM / WCDMA
– T6_ULA: delphinus Communication system: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
– T6_WL: crater Communication method: GSM/WCDMA/CDMA2000/LTE
– T6_WHL: eridanus Communication method: GSM/WCDMA/CDMA2000/LTE
The HTC One has a 4.7-inch display and has sold ‘around 5 million’ units. It’s also expected that HTC will unveil a smaller version of this all-aluminum, internally called the M4 or the HTC One mini, sometime at the end of June. So this HTC One ‘phablet’ would round out all the desired smartphone sizes.