December 19, 2012 1:55 pm
Nokia stated on their company blog today that they are “committed to providing a fantastic experience” and have started to push through a software update OTA (over-the-air) for the Rogers Nokia Lumia 920 (version PR 1.1). The main updated fixes a big issue that users complained about: battery life, but will also see improved performance and overall stability of the 920. In addition, Nokia also promises better imaging – namely picture sharpness. Here’s the complete change log:
- Enhancements in Messaging
- More efficient and reliable Bluetooth connectivity
- More efficient and reliable start-up sequence
- Enhancements in imaging performance and battery management
- Additional platform updates and enhancements
If you have the Rogers Nokia Lumia 920 check to see if the update has arrived for you: Settings -> Phone Update -> Check For Updates.