People visiting Toronto and even those who fight the daily grind know how convenient and frustrating the underground Path is.
This Path covers over 27 kilometres of walkways that connect business within 50 buildings… and now a free app has been developed for the iPhone – and iPod Touch – called “Map the Path”.
The features of Map the Path are
• Directory listings of all businesses located in the underground area sorted by category.
• Listings displaying results based on proximity, using the iPhone’s built-in location finder
• Easy to read, sizable map, showing the complete, underground path area.
• Search options: search by building, store name, category or keyword
• Top 10 list with Recommendations of where to eat, closest flower shop (more…)