Microsoft has announced a “Backwards Compatibility Super Sale,” offering significant discounts on nearly 300 Xbox 360 games that are also playable on Xbox One.
The sale runs until May 22nd and offers savings up ranging from 50 8to 75 percent off. It’s worth noting that certain games are discounted more than others if you have an Xbox Live Gold membership, which costs $69 CAD.
Many popular titles are on sale, including:
- BioShock – $9.99 (50 percent off)
- BioShock: Infinite – $10.49 (65 percent off)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $19.99 (50 percent off)
- Gears of War – $3.74 (75 percent off)
- Gears of War 2 – $4.99 (75 percent off)
- Gears of War 3 – $4.99 (75 percent off)
- Gears of War: Judgment – $4.99 (75 percent off)
- Grand Theft Auto IV – $9.99 (50 percent off)
- Red Dead Redemption – $6.59 (60 percent off)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – $4.94 (67 percent off)
The full list of games included in the Super Sale can be found here.
There’s also a Deals with Gold promotion that’s currently running, with games like Final Fantasy XV and Mirrors Edge: Catalyst being discounted for members of the premium service.
Gold members will also receive monthly free games, with May’s offerings including LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.