February 22, 2013 8:01 am
The $5 savings are coming at all angles from Rogers. The newest is the “Save Together Discount” that offers up a savings of $5 for every wireless device you activate on your account – up to a max of five for a savings of $25 a month. Of course there’s fine print to this promo and Rogers states this is only available to “customers residing in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Prince-Edward-Island and Québec only,” but Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick are excluded.
In addition, basically every plan under the sun is available to get on this deal:
– All Family Plans (Talk & Text / Talk, Text & Internet)
– Talk & Text with a monthly service fee of $25 or more
– Talk, Text & Internet Plans with a monthly service fee of $55 or more
– Wireless Internet Plans with a monthly service fee of $10 or more
– Share Ready Access Plans
– All Hub Plans (Internet only / Internet & Phone)
– Grandfathered Plans which otherwise meet the criteria above.
– Plans not eligible: Business Sharing and Pooling plans, Corporate Plans, Retention Plans
This could be good for those who have multiple Rogers accounts, but the fine print also notes that “Discount will not be applied retroactively.”