September 22, 2012 10:36 am
A few weeks ago we let you know that Koodo Mobile was going to finally come out with a “Self Serve” app that will allow customers to manage their account from your device. It was originally expected early September, but it’s now available on Android and BlackBerry devices. We’ve been informed that the iPhone app will be coming in the next few weeks.
For Android users the app is compatible with devices running OS 2.2 or higher, and BlackBerry users it’s compatible for those on the 8530, 9300, 9360 and the 9790.
Here’s the full features:
Monitor your data, text or voice usage
– Check your account balance
– Make a payment
– Add, remove or change your add-ons
– Manage your Five Essentials list
– Get help on the go without having to wait on hold
– Stay up-to-date on the latest phones, promos, and more