November 24, 2011 12:03pm
Playbook owners, listen up! No, it’s not February come early, but rather a bug fix release for the Playbook OS, up to v220.127.116.1185.
The 95MB download fixes a few outstanding bugs, and updates the Flash version to Version 11.1. As it happens, RIM will continue to develop its mobile flash version even though Adobe has discontinued development of the mobile platform.
The full changelog is below:
– Updated version of Adobe Flash Player version 11.1 and Adobe AIR 3.1
– Daylight savings time updates for time zones in Latin America, Australia and Central America
– Updated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi software to help to improve connectivity
– Fixed issues some users were experiencing with account payments in the App World storefront
– Improved synching when restoring applications with BlackBerry Desktop Software
– This update also includes a security update for Adobe Flash Player, as noted in Adobe Security Bulletin APSB-11-28, which addresses issues that can potentially affect any PC, tablet, or other device with an operating system that supports Adobe Flash.
If anyone notices other improvements or bug fixes, let us know!