Remember the story of the guy who claimed his Motorola Driod 2 exploded in his ear? It was false. A new explosion of an iPhone 4 has surfaced and comes with a video with Bruce Springsteen’s “I’m on Fire”. The owner has contacted Apple to see if they will hand over a new iPhone.
“The phone got hot then started smoking then blew up. My wife and kid were in the room and it set off my fire alarm. It slighty burned my hand when I tried to pick it up. Basically the battery caught on fire.”
Source: Crunch Gear