Well it looks like Virgin Mobile is going to release something called a “SuperTab”. This is very similar to what Koodo Mobile currently has in place with their “Tab” system. No word on when this is officially launching but most likely it will be for the back-to-school time frame. Apparently employee training has already happened for this new feature.
We hear the max amount you’ll be able to put on your Virgin “SuperTab” is $500. However, here’s what we do know so far and what you can expect Virgin to announce:
- No fixed-term contract
- Get the hottest phones for as low as $0
- Pay down your Virgin Mobile SuperTab just by using your phone
- No commitment! Pay off your balance and leave anytime you want.
- VIP access to converts and exclusive parties, plus constant freebies
- Get it on the speediest network