June 25, 2008 11:08am
Vidéotron is the official sponsor of the Just for Laughs Festival and now they have released an official device. The “Just For Laughs Sony Ericsson W580i“.
The device is a lightweight multimedia phone and comes pre-loaded with a 512 MB MemoryStick Micro card with exclusive “never heard before” Just For Laughs content: a short film featuring Stéphane Rousseau and Franck Dubosc, comedy vignettes.
The W580i has a 2 Mega Pixel camera and with an incredible Walkman. Another great feature is the ability “shake” the phone and move to the next track. In addition it has a “Personal Trainer” application built in (something like the Nike Plus for iPods) which is a great feature if you are looking for great add-ons.
Available now from $99.95 on a 3-year contact, $149.95 for a 2-year contract, $336.95 for 1-year contact or you can buy the phone outright for $386.95.
- Walkman with great sound
- A personal trainer application
- 2.0 megapixel camera with up to 4x digital zoom and record, playback and download video
- Mobile Internet browse
- Built-in handsfree speakerphone
- Calendar, Tasks, Calculator, PC synch, Stop Watch, Timer, Code memo, Notes and PIM Support
- Alarm clock
- Push Email
- Shake control
- 512 MB MemoryStick Micro (M2) card with pre-loaded Just For Laughs content
More details here